Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] auto timer problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter karl_everest
  • Start date Start date
K

karl_everest

Guest
Hi I am running build 753 I am getting issues with the auto timer finding conflicts when I am trying to record 2 programs back to back I.e program 1 9-10, program 2 9-10, program 1 10-11, program 2 10-11 this will cause a conflict for all 4 recordings. Also I set the auto timer to auto put conflicts in as a disabled timer put that isn't happening either.help please
 
It will cause a conflict due to the padding. 3 minutes before start and 5 minute run on after programme ends.

As for the conflicts not showing its at the end of the timer list. If not showing. telnet in send run init4 delete the timer list and init3 and reboot

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
technically that is still overlap ie 22:00 finish and 22:00 start.

Only way around it would be 21:59 finish and 22:00 start
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top