Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] auto timers backup

kevdoc

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Belfast
ooking for some help with regards the timers.xml and auto timers.xml files. I have a gigablue hd quad which was running vix 3. Build 808. I recently updated it to zeus 022. Before I flashed I backed up these .xml files to my computer. After flash completed and I set up my skins and other personal preferences, I then ftp'ed the .xml files back to the /etc folder. Restarted enigma thinking all my auto timers would be restored but they haven't. Is it possible and have I done something wrong or can it not be done?

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out. I put them in the wrong location. The correct directory for the .xml files is /etc/enigma2. I had them just in the etc folder. Silly me. Admin can close thread if u wish as problem is resolved.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top