T
tkboyle
Guest
Hopefully an easy one.
I've tried removing plugin and re-install both with restarts and even deleted lamedb in case of corruption but neither have rectified my issue.
In the "All Channels" bouquet the numbering is as per sky starting from 101 and working incrementally. This behavior is what I would expect.
The next bouquet "Entertainment" starts with channel number 1035 (BBC1 South) and then increments upwards.
The next bouquet is "Lifestyle and Culture" which starts 1160 (Home & Health A&E).
...and so on.
The Autobouquetmaker providers have been set with Sky UK only on area : Thames Valley HD. Also to generate main & section bouquets.
Channel swap is set to yes and I don't generate FTA or HD bouquets.
What can the problem be? Can anyone replicate my issue?
I've tried removing plugin and re-install both with restarts and even deleted lamedb in case of corruption but neither have rectified my issue.
In the "All Channels" bouquet the numbering is as per sky starting from 101 and working incrementally. This behavior is what I would expect.
The next bouquet "Entertainment" starts with channel number 1035 (BBC1 South) and then increments upwards.
The next bouquet is "Lifestyle and Culture" which starts 1160 (Home & Health A&E).
...and so on.
The Autobouquetmaker providers have been set with Sky UK only on area : Thames Valley HD. Also to generate main & section bouquets.
Channel swap is set to yes and I don't generate FTA or HD bouquets.
What can the problem be? Can anyone replicate my issue?
