Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] AutoBouquetMaker - suggestion SD channel bouquet [XBMC/R-Pi]

  • Thread starter Thread starter dogboy
  • Start date Start date
D

dogboy

Guest
Hi folks,

First off apologies if this has been covered or is in the wrong forum, please correct me mods if it's wrong.

I'm trying to use an R-Pi as a LAN only stream source in my bedroom [unsing the VU+ PVR extension]

Although it works, the performance sucks, and while I am working on improving things, a quick fix has occurred to me.

Would it be possible using ABM to create an SD channels bouquet… within the PVR plugin I could select this as the only bouquet to scan, which would improve performance and load times in XBMC.

Please let me know if there is a way of doing this which already exists [without manually creating the bouquet]

FWIW, my performance on the r-pi [model b] is 10-20 second zap time for HD and 5-10 second zap time on SD. If anyone has any experience or tips to improve this please let me know. I am using the RaspBMC distribution as I have found this to be the most responsive [also tied Xbian and OpenELEC]

Thanks in advance,

Nick
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top