Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Autobouquets wrong audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter roughneck
  • Start date Start date
R

roughneck

Guest
Hi, I have latest Vix image and have picked up on a strange issue, channels 350 - 357 on the Sky UK sat are music channels where I get the right video and epg info but the wrong audio? It is actually the same audio on all 7 channels, and it doesn't fit any of them? Not sure when this occured as I don't really watch these channels. I have rescanned this morning with no joy. I also noticed that the frequency of channel 350 is 11*** whereas when I tune via an older catseye bouquet for music it is 12***, and that one works. Advice welcome.
 
Menu - Setup - Auto Language Selection:

Auto language selection 1 = English
Prefer AC3 track = Yes
Prefer audio track stored by service = No
 
Menu - Setup - Auto Language Selection:

Auto language selection 1 = English
Prefer AC3 track = Yes
Prefer audio track stored by service = No

Brilliant, very simple but not simple enough for me to work out, thanks :) all working fine now.

Love this image, just gets better and better.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top