S
Stales
Guest
Hi guys,
Having upgraded to 766 today, my picture resolution is awful on SD including blurred menus and EPG. Readable but blurred. In AV setting on my VU Solo2 I have tried all settings on the Automatic resolution and still awful. I have now left this disabled. Why has the option to set the resolution manually been removed (or am I missing something?). I previously had it set to 1080p 60Hz and all was fine. I personally do not like auto resolution in general as I don't like the delay whilst it changes resolution on changing channels but the blurred menus and epg are really bad for me.
Thanks Stales.
Having upgraded to 766 today, my picture resolution is awful on SD including blurred menus and EPG. Readable but blurred. In AV setting on my VU Solo2 I have tried all settings on the Automatic resolution and still awful. I have now left this disabled. Why has the option to set the resolution manually been removed (or am I missing something?). I previously had it set to 1080p 60Hz and all was fine. I personally do not like auto resolution in general as I don't like the delay whilst it changes resolution on changing channels but the blurred menus and epg are really bad for me.
Thanks Stales.