Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

avast! Virus Definitions

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
avast! Virus Definitions June 8, 2012

Date: 2012-06-08
Size: 56.0 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

avast! 4 is a collection of award winning, high-end technologies that work in perfect synergy, having one common goal: to protect your system and valuable data against computer viruses. avast! represents a best-in-class solution for any Windows-based computer

iAVS is a fast, small, incremental and fully automated update via the Internet. Updates are released at least twice a week.

Updates for version 4.0 are also available for download here
Code:
 http://files.avast.com/iavs4pro/vpsupd40.exe

It is strongly recommended that you update through your programs auto update. This should only be used if your auto update fails.

Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe
 
avast! Virus Definitions June 15, 2012

Author: ALWIL Software
Date: 2012-06-15
Size: 56.6 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

Code:
 http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe
 
I've been running Avast now for about 2 years and have always had good service from the free program - the latest virus database update and occationally programme update is run automatically at windows startup, so I've always got maximum & up to date protection. According to what I've read on the net, Avast is the no1 antivirus program, ie finding the most infections the most of the time.
Before that I used Kaspersky for some years until it was'nt free anymore - it also gave a good service.
Before Kaspersky, I had Norton for many years but found it missed more and more infections leaving me on more than one occation having to re-format then install windows. Also Norton antivirus began to slow the computer down , requiring more system resourses , so I decided to changed (for the better).
 
personally i have used all of the above and more, now i just use Microsoft security essentials, thats more than adequate for my needs and has never let me down.
 
I had once considered microsoft's security essentials but always have a doubt about the actual detection rate and overall performance - regarding it more as a weak attempt at an antivirus program in comparison to the others mentioned. Do you know of a site showing it's performance? To be fair to microsoft, a computer engineer I know who has put together more pc'c than I've had hot dinners, reccomends microsoft's security essentials , installing it on every machine - I took it off of mine!!!! A case of each to his own, I guess.
 
avast! Virus Definitions July 23, 2012 | |

Author: ALWIL Software
Date: 2012-07-23
Size: 59.7 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe
 
avast! Virus Definitions August 10, 2012 | |

Author: ALWIL Software
Date: 2012-08-10
Size: 60.2 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All



Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe
 
[h=1]avast! Virus Definitions August 27, 2012 | |
[/h]
[TABLE="class: author"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 35%"] Author: ALWIL software
Date: 2012-08-27
Size: 62.8 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
[h=1]avast! Virus Definitions October 12, 2012 | |
[/h]
[TABLE="class: author"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 35%"]
Date: 2012-10-12
Size: 68.8 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe



​
 
[h=1]avast! Virus Definitions October 26, 2012 | |
[/h]
[TABLE="class: author"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 35%"]
Date: 2012-10-26
Size: 68.5 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe



​
 
[h=1]avast! Virus Definitions October 29, 2012 | |
[/h]
[TABLE="class: author"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 35%"]
Date: 2012-10-29
Size: 68.8 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Code:
http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe



​
 
avast! Virus Definitions December 24, 2012 | |
Author: ALWIL Software
Date: 2012-12-24
Size: 75.3 MB
License: Freeware
Requires: Win 8\ Win 7\ Vista\ 03 \XP


Code:
 http://download69.avast.com/iavs5x/vpsupd.exe
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top