Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AWOL Picons!

  • Thread starter Thread starter frozenfire
  • Start date Start date
F

frozenfire

Guest
Hi all.
Can anyone help me please?
I am running helios on duo2 with everything running fine. No changes have been made in last 2 or 3 weeks and suddenly, well 2 days ago my picons are not showing on the vfd. They are fine on EPG though!
Thinking it was a glitch after a deep standby i ftp'd over the picons again onto my usb and they were back :-)

Next day though, after box being in normal standyby picons have gone again. Any way I can find out why? Im ok with computers and basic Linux commands but I need detailed help lol.

Thank you for your time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top