Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Backup does not contain plugins

Ramme

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
A few weeks ago there was a problem with the backup function. You had to place an ipk file somewhere and set the path to this file manually in order to get a working backup. Link to thread

I did so and I think that since then my plugins are not backed up any more. What can I do to get the backup working again?
 
In the backup menu you can configure which locations are backed up.

Add /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top