Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bad magic number - SatAngels Key Updater Extension

  • Thread starter Thread starter user68
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

user68

Guest
I'm getting the following message when I enter the Plugins menu:

Some plugins are not available: Extensions/SAUpdater (Bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/saupdater/_inint_.pyo)

I tried installing SatAngels Updater. I've never had any problem with this plugin before but I get this error with VIX 3.0.649-VUSolo2.

I can't remove the plugin either. Can anybody please help me remove the plugin and locate a download for any version of a keyupdater that works with 3.0.649?

Thanks.
 
we dont support methods of illegally obtaining pay tv channels including key updaters / downloaders.

all i will say is find a version compiled for OE 2.0 images / python 2.7 other than that Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top