Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Bad Signal

malcolmp

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi,
I have a five month old Gigablue UHD UE 4K purchased from WoS. My box was having signal problems after updating to 6.2.009. I'm using a diseqc to switch between Hot Bird, Astra 19 and 28. Very bad or no signal when changing channels or satellites. My other box is a Zgemma H7S and not noticed any signal issues. Got in touch with WoS, they advised reverting to earlier version (6.2.008) This seems to be better, I'll keep on checking this over the next few days. Has anyone noticed any signal problems with 6.2.009?
 
No problems at all in the signa with the above image
 
No probles with signal on 19.2E or 28.2E on gbue4k and gbuhd4k ……. I would suggest you check your cable and connectors
 
Hi, thanks. I took the advice from WoS re backdating to 6.2.008. Anyway I purchased another diseqc switch, and swopped over one of the outputs of the Astra 28 LNB. It seems OK now. Maybe it cleaned the connections by doing this. I'll keep checking the signal and change satellite channels ever so often.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top