Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Bad size on tv screen's display - Hades 04

I have Samsung led TV and don't have a issue like OP has once I setup screen position during initial installation wizard on my solo 2.
 
I too setup screen position using Hades initial installation wizard on my VU+ SoloSE and have no picture issues on my 1080p Panasonic Plasma TV
 
Using the screen position settings is the last thing you should use in my opinion. You just need to turn your "overscan" feature off on your tv. I have a panasonic plasma 3d tv and this has an overscan feature, by turning this off corrects the oversized screen. My tv is 5 years old and has this feature.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If you need to adjust screen size/set-up on installing your image, overscan is enabled on your TV.
 
Hi guys,

Just a quick update on overscan for Samsung TV's. I said previously that there is no option on my TV to turn over scan off which there isn't but today something quite bloody obvious came to me. On your remote press p.size button until you get too screen fit and viola issue sorted and skin will fit the screen perfectly. Can't believe its taken me the best part 3 years to realise, what a prat lol...
 
Lol. I was reading through this thread thinking has no one noticed the p size button on their remotes lol. Good you got it sorted.

For those with samsung tellys press p size button on remote and navigate to screen fit.
 
Hi guys,

Just a quick update on overscan for Samsung TV's. I said previously that there is no option on my TV to turn over scan off which there isn't but today something quite bloody obvious came to me. On your remote press p.size button until you get too screen fit and viola issue sorted and skin will fit the screen perfectly. Can't believe its taken me the best part 3 years to realise, what a prat lol...
Me too.

I looked through all menus but didn't think of somewhere obvious like remote :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top