Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BBC3 and 4 problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonskaja
  • Start date Start date
L

leonskaja

Guest
Hi,

I have BBC3 and 4 set up and they work fine when broadcasting. However, before they start broadcasting these channels show BBC children's channels. These show up fine but with a message overlaid: "Service not found! (SID not found in PAT)". How can I get rid of this message?

I have a second problem with disappearing channels. Recently ITV HD changed something and all of a sudden it is not longer available in my bouquet. I can use iDreamX to put it back, but how do I know which one to choose (several are listed, but not all my work)?
 
Can you not run
Abm and let it scan and sort the channels for u automatically ?

And would solve any issues with lost channels





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
is there any reason why not using auto bouquet maker as it updates automatically
 
I have never played around with ABM but assumed it would not let me choose what channels I wanted in my bouquet and in what order. Am I wrong about that?

PS. I use channels from two different satellites.
 
Regarding BBC 3 & 4 - that is what happens and you cannot change anything.

You can always do a manual scan on 11097H 23000 DVB-S2 8PSK FEC 2/3 for the ITV channels and add one of them to your bouquet. I dont use ABM either.
 
Abm can allow u to search and remove groups of channels from list etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks. I have manually added the missing channel and since I don't really watch CBBC etc I guess I'll have to live with it. I was just hoping that the "alternatives" option listed in iDreamX might do something (it didn't .. I have no idea what it is for though).
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> User Interface -> Settings -> Hide zap errors = yes.
Alternatives are used for recordings if set-up.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top