Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Best settings for E2 Vix for 28.2 Sky & 13 east (diseqc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waxer
  • Start date Start date
W

Waxer

Guest
I have a Vu Plus Duo with 2 dishes on 28.2 & 13. I'm looking for the best channel listings which I can regularly update simply with a plugin. At the moment I use auto bouquets which works fine.

Ideally I'd want something that does exactly the same job but covering both satellites.

Any ideas? Cheers.
 
AutoBouquetsMaker built into the image does multiple satellites. It does SKY IT and Viasat on 13e

Alteratively use Vhannibal's list for 13e and use the automated plugin for 28.2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top