L
lumberjack
Guest
I have today decided to move from clone images (vix4e) to openvix and have run into a problem.
After installing the latest firmware I now find that I can not download oscam via plugin's
I will try to ftp it, I respect what has happened but might I respoectfully suggest placing a note on the download page advising this
I do not wish to be driven back to clone stuff but unless I can install oscam I will have no other choice.
Thanks
After installing the latest firmware I now find that I can not download oscam via plugin's
I will try to ftp it, I respect what has happened but might I respoectfully suggest placing a note on the download page advising this
I do not wish to be driven back to clone stuff but unless I can install oscam I will have no other choice.
Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: