Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Black screen sometimes when changing channel on encrypted channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter pauljbl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauljbl

Guest
Sometimes when changing a channel only on encrypted channels they go black. If I go to FTA channel it is fine. If I restart or stop and start oscam the picture still stays black. A GUI reboot does not fix it. Only when I do a full reboot does the picture come back.
Only happens when changing channels. I can make it do it if I keep changing channels a lot. I have tried different versions of oscam but same thing. I don't feel it is a oscam bug
 
What subscription card do you have in your receiver?
 
What subscription card do you have in your receiver?

Well I am using a card server. Only happens when changing channels sometimes and have to reboot box to get picture back. Restarting oscam doesn't fix it.
 
Please read the forum rules.

4a. NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top