P
puschi
Guest
Is there a possibility to increase the boot speed? At this time, the box needs 2 minutes to boot.
That’s terrible!
I've tryed some things to increase the speed (deleting unneeded plugins, a smaler lamedb and so on) but this speeds up the boot time only 1 or 2 secondes.
I think, the most time is needed for copy the image from internal flash to ram and unzip the compressed image with the slow 333Mhz cpu.
There is a way to decrease the time of this step.
If a very small loader firmware is written, that loads a unzipped/uncompressed image directly from the HDD, it is a strange speedup. This step can reduce the boot time from the box below 1 minute.
Is it possible to write this the poor people, who have a slow solo?
That’s terrible!
I've tryed some things to increase the speed (deleting unneeded plugins, a smaler lamedb and so on) but this speeds up the boot time only 1 or 2 secondes.
I think, the most time is needed for copy the image from internal flash to ram and unzip the compressed image with the slow 333Mhz cpu.
There is a way to decrease the time of this step.
If a very small loader firmware is written, that loads a unzipped/uncompressed image directly from the HDD, it is a strange speedup. This step can reduce the boot time from the box below 1 minute.
Is it possible to write this the poor people, who have a slow solo?