Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bootlogo change

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
55
Points
48
Age
65
now I get that black and white logo at start of the box for lots off seconds.Is it possible to change that in another bootlogo ( frozen )witch I had on my duo2 ?
 

Boot Logo Changer by xorion​

have you heard of this?
 
now I get that black and white logo at start of the box for lots off seconds.Is it possible to change that in another bootlogo ( frozen )witch I had on my duo2 ?

You probably need to find a frozen.mvi file that has been converted/remaned to bootlogo.mvi , perhaps from your duo2 or an archive of posted bootlogos.

The following will give you clues about where to copy it to for the frozen bootlogo screen to appear.

 
I have the frozen screens already in bootingbut first screen stays on openvix black and white.Will try with the boot logo changer today
 
nice.Where do I find that on the box and perhaps wich resolution ?
 
You need a 720x480 24 bit bmp picture and rename it to splash_auto.bin.
Some boxes use 720x576 24 bit bmp. If it doesn't look right, change the resolution.

It is flashed by USB using the same procedure as flashing an image.
Use the same folder structure on the USB as an image flash.
I've attached my home-made one.
 

Attachments

Where on the receiver down you put that file? What happens on reflash?

On my box it shows the standard blue Vu logo.
 

Boot Logo Changer by xorion​

have you heard of this?
If you google and install this, the software does it all for you. all you need to find is a picture (png or jpeg) it will covert to mvi
 
thx but the logo's I new how to do with simular program.Just the startup screen show black and white vix and wanted that changed to.Will do as discribed with flash .Now transfering 1 TB movies to box
 
Just checked and it's a 720x576 24 bit bmp. You just change the extension from bmp to bin for flashing.

It's a standard file in the ViX image download.
You just use a fat32 formatted flash drive with a 'vuplus' folder > inside that is the 'duo4kse' folder and the splash_auto.bin goes in there.

You only need that one file if you're only flashing the splash logo.

2025-04-16_134625.webp
 
You have to replace it with your custom one if you flash from USB.
That file isn't flashed using Image Manager, only from USB. Updates don't affect it either.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top