Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Bootlogos

micscave

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
379
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Staffordshire
Hello all
I updated to Helios 001 on Saturday, everything is very stable, thanks for another fantastic image.
I downloaded and installed the various bootlogos in the download feed to have a look at them. however, I've decided that I want to go back to the original one "pack1" which isn't in the feeds.

I'm not sure how to go about this, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards
micscave
 
Go to remove plugins & remove the currently installed logo pack.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top