Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD ULTRA UE] Bootloop

pazza07

New member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
160
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Hi, just flashed the latest vix image but getting a bootloop, I get the openvix logo screen then goes blank and resets to 0% on the front LCD and starts loading again, then repeats. I have tried the front and rear USB ports, also a couple of different usb flash drives, no problems in the past, any ideas ??
 
Unless you post a log file, wont be easy to see/fix. Start enigma2 in console mode. If you have a HDD, you can send log directly to hdd then upload here.

Code:
init 4 && enigma2 &> /media/hdd/Enigma2_debug_$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S).log

Or, I suspect you used multi display mode instead of 50Hz
 
Sorted now, sorry about this but it was a simple mistake on my behalf. I was using the wrong power supply, school boy error.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top