Can anyone help with an issue I have with bouquets on my Vu duo. I get blanks on some channels on EPG this is on all channel groups. Please see attachments. Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks seame
I thought it might be relevant to send both screen shots. The channels that the EPG is blank on cross references with the bouquets that have no program list next to it. If i view the channel that has no detail next to it in bouquets and blank info in EPG it then populates but only shows EPG info for the next hour. It then goes blank again the following day.
Is there a quick guide to check my how to to set up the crossepg. I have done the download but I am a bit of a novice. All help is appreciated.
OK I have set up my crossepg using the guide i found here. I still have the issue as described. Can someone clear up what I should be using for the EPG provider. Currently I am using Open TV - SLY UK. Should I be using any others like XEPGDB or XMLTV providers?
I have an issue with both. I was not too sure if they were related.
Bouquets list channels OK but the program that is on each channel does not populate in amber on all channels as per my pic. EPG works on some channels and on others its either blank or only shows 2 to 3 hours and not the whole day let alone the whole week.
Not sure if this needs 2 titles
seame.. Yes i did a "download now" and I am saving to the internal hardrive
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.