Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Box locking up when connecting remotely (Using DreamOn)

mcquaim

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
15
Points
0
Hi there,

Anyone having any problems with their Duo when conecting to it remotely?

The last two days I have been using DreamOn to scroll through the EPG and set timers and after a few minutes it would just stop working. When I'd get home the box would be running but completely frozen and not connected to the network. The box doesn't crash but it is just frozen and needs to be restarted from the switch at the back.

I have just tried it from within the network and the problem doesn't seem to happen so not sure what could be different from external. This always used to work just fine so not sure what has changed other than the new image.

Anyone else notice any issues around this?

Cheers,
mcquaim
 
updated to the latest image on vix on my duo and i now cant use dream on or web interface also fails on dreambox edit


johno
 
updated to the latest image on vix on my duo and i now cant use dream on or web interface also fails on dreambox edit


johno
Menu>plugins>openwebif and change port to 00080
 
I don't use OpenWebIf, downloaded and use the old web interface as I can set a https port and set authentication.

DreamOn will work for a while but for some reason the box will eventually. Not sure if it is setting timers or just browsing the bouquet's but only seems to happen when I'm outside my LAN..

This working fine for everyone else??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top