Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Build 318 problem with USB please format

danivtec

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just updated to build 318 and the USB I use is saying problem with device please reformat when in backup manager. Mount manager is showing it mounted and is ext4.

Was fine before update.

Is this a bug or problem with USB stick?
 
try going into mount manager and press the green button then restart when asked
 
No success doing this.

Any other pointers?

Thanks
 
Would anyone agree that this bug also in build 318 for ET9x00?

Looks like my EPG is running from Flash which I can't change. Do I need to delete the EPG data from Flash when the bug is fixed and my USB sticj is recognized?
 
Last edited:
Would anyone agree that this bug also in build 318 for ET9x00?

Looks like my EPG is running from Flash which I can't change. Do I need to delete the EPG data from Flash when the bug is fixed and my USB sticj is recognized?

It should have created a settings back up when you updated, just use this when you do the next update and everything will be fine in terms of file location but do delete the EPG in flash afterwards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top