Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Build 318 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinmcf
  • Start date Start date
K

kevinmcf

Guest
Hi,

I have experienced a few issues when installing the 'stable' 318 build. My usb mount has been lost and cannot see picons or epg which are saved on it. I have tried a remount on mount manager with a restart but the usb does not remount.
I have tried to restore settings using backup manager but i'm getting the message that 'Device:- there was problem with this device, please reformat'. I always backup before upgrading but cannot access any previous settings backup. Recordings on my hard drive are available/listed but my NAS drive has not mounted as before.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
It's a known issue & currently being looked into.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top