Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Build 381 & Samba

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Since updating my ET9000 to Build 381, I have been unable to use Windows or Ubuntu to browse the shares on my ET9000.

I can see the ET9000 itself but I can not see the files systems on it.

Is there anything that I can change to make access possible?
 
Do you not need NFS as well for Windows?

Just tried here and on build 381 for all boxes and working fine, can browse the shares going via documents and network on win7HP
 
Do you not need NFS as well for Windows?

Just tried here and on build 381 for all boxes and working fine, can browse the shares going via documents and network on win7HP

Thanks. I have two ET9000s. They both refuse to let my PCs see their shares after I applied the latest update, but they do appear to be able to see each others shares using the Network browse facility. I had a recent build 370 image backup for one of the boxes, so I restored it and I can browse the network shares with a PC. Build 379 contains quite a few changes for the ET9x00 so I suspect that something has changed that stops my shares from working! No one else has complained :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top