Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Build 731, New green icon in gepg. ???

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just updated my duo's to build 731. When in graphic epg when I press record button, then record once. The small red record icon appears as normal, buy I've noticed a Green icon with An arrow next to it.

What is this?

Neither appear when I press add auto timer, not sure why. Any advice appreciated.

uploadfromtaptalk1378318453493.webp

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
It hasn't been on either of my boxes ever, (Maybe cos I'm running lraizer) but it is now. But as I said I'm not running an autotimer, when it appears.

And when I do set an autotimer it doesn't appear.

???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
If i remember correctly and going by andy's reply in the thread i quoted it's only supposed to show for timers added through the EPG after the changes were made, and just about all my timers are from before the changes.
 
Confirmed in here, so created a bug report ;)

[edit]
oops, Rob already mentioned this... Being looked in to though :)
 
should be fixed in build 733.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top