Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Build in OSCam Info doesn`t show acutal end of logfile with current logs ...

snoopy2013

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

for several weeks, I have noticed that in Build in OSCam Info the logfile doesn`t show acutal logs but still about 25 minutes old logs. I mean, that there isn`t displayed the actual end of log file with current logs, but somehow the beginn or middle of logfile.:confused:
Still the same problem with Build 4.003.

Is this a general bug or works this right by you?

Regards

PS:
If I install for example additionally the plugin oscamstatus from Feed Open PLi, there ist displayed allways the actual "end" of logfile with current logs so I suspect an bug with Build in OSCam Info ...
 
It is hard to understand from reading your original post what your problem is, it doesn't scan very well.
Please try to explain clearly, if you can't please provide pictures or logs.
 
Good Morning,

I will try to explain it better:

Normally, it should be as follows: Logfile shows the current logs which will be updated every X seconds (as set in setup) - so always is displayed "the actual end" of the log file with current logs.

With Buildin OSCamInfo is as follows: Logfile shows only the top of the logfile, so I can´t see the current logs. Also scrolling within the log file down to the end to the current logs isn`t possible.

Regards
 
I`m still wondering a little bit (because no feedback):

Nobody use the Buldin OSCamInfo or does the plugin works properly with you?

Regards
 
you maybe better going into the oscam webif and check logs from there, rather than through oscam status
 
Will u let people the out come of this please
 
thanks, this ok

PS:
maybe added info about card in box slot ?
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_E_673_673_1_1C32D8E_0_0_0_20221002103945.webp
    1_0_E_673_673_1_1C32D8E_0_0_0_20221002103945.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 1_0_E_673_673_1_1C32D8E_0_0_0_20221002104406.webp
    1_0_E_673_673_1_1C32D8E_0_0_0_20221002104406.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top