Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Button Mapping problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyberdelic
  • Start date Start date
C

cyberdelic

Guest
Hi there,

just installed Vix 2.2.1 for VU+ Solo. I use MultiQuickbutton to change button mappings.
I want to change up and down direction keys to Channel Up and Down Zap. I did this in
MultiQuickbutton and it works. Unfortunately the channel selection list is opened every time
I use this button. I could find any occurance where this is mapped. In Keymap.xml everything
seems to be fine. Does Vix map these buttons additionally and can this be disabled?

Thanks
Cyberdelic
 
Hi there,

just installed Vix 2.2.1 for VU+ Solo. I use MultiQuickbutton to change button mappings.
I want to change up and down direction keys to Channel Up and Down Zap. I did this in
MultiQuickbutton and it works. Unfortunately the channel selection list is opened every time
I use this button. I could find any occurance where this is mapped. In Keymap.xml everything
seems to be fine. Does Vix map these buttons additionally and can this be disabled?

Thanks
Cyberdelic

you can configure left/right in image by switching QuickEPG to 'Long OK',but Up/Down is hard coded to show listings. but MQB should work to change it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top