Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Button Setup - Button "Help" with function "Eventview" doesn`t work

snoopy2013

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

really just a very little bug, but with me in "Button Setup" following doesnt`t work:

Button "Help" with function "Eventview".

Is it possible to fix?

Thank`s a lot.

Regards
 
Just tested this on Solo2 on Apollo 112 and it works just fine.
Maybe this is hardware dependant; which box do you have?
 
Hi,

strange, I had the Problem just with a Solo2. So perhaps again a "homemade" problem with my modified keymap :whistle: - If so, please excuse me!

In any case, I will test it again today evenig.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your quick response.

Regards
 
Last edited:
Because I want to zap through the bouquets in GraphEPG with the button "Channel + / -" (just as possible in the channellist) - therefore I have to make a (very) small "adjustment" in the original keymap ...
 
Last edited:
I think show epg of the choosen bouquet + 1day, or not? :confused:

At least I remember so (unfortunately I can`t test it now, because I'm actual not at home).
 
Last edited:
Good Morning,

new test yesterday evening after update to build 112 (and with original keymap):

Unfortunately, still the same problem:

Button "Help" selected in Menu Button Setup and assigned with function "Eventview" and saved. But after this, after push Button "Help" there comes still only the "Help-Text" and not "Eventview". With other Buttons, for example "Audio" with "Eventview" everything works smoothly ... :confused:

Any idea what could be the cause?

Regards
 
Have a look in etc/enigma2/settings if you can find any 'buttonsetup' with a wrong assignment.
Other then that: nope, working fine here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top