Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Cable Tuners

v8rick

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi this morning my cable tuners on Duo² (twin) and Vu usb tuner on solo² have lost some channels and when I try a scan i get message that Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner.(they are configured correctly. I've been using them since Duo² was released.
I have tried Update Provider files and they didn't need updating.

I'm guessing cable have changed freq and github hasn't ??
 
There is a sticky thread in the ABM section with regards to virgin changes. You can help provide the details.
 
There is a sticky thread in the ABM section with regards to virgin changes. You can help provide the details.

I look at new posts every day, I must have missed this cheers i'll check
 
Github files updated this afternoon sorted
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top