Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Cam Plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter droo
  • Start date Start date
D

droo

Guest
Hi,

Love the VIX image however quick question I used to use an open black hole image on my old dreambox before I got my VU.
The image had a plugin that would show info about what encryption was in use when I would change channel - is there any such plugin for the ViX image?

Droo
 
its built in and shows up on the second info bar - press ok twice
 
as pointed out all crypto information was moved to the second infobar as we believe you dont need to see this info every time you change a channel etc. it can be accessed by clicking ok twice.
 
Hi,
you must add the the used skin must support second info bar AND this additional information. One of the ViX skins will show the information.

ciao
 
hi,
I am not sure but renaming the screens in skin.xml might work.

ciao

gesendet von meiner Tablette
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top