Human 19
Forum Supporter

Software
Kernel version: 3.1.1
Firmware version: 2.4
Gui version: Jul 19 2012
PC - Linux Sabayon X, Kernel 3.5
Hi,
I recently changed external Transcend HD as previous one was full. I used to be able to stream the movies from the old disk via openwebif/VLC on the PC.
The new HD is mounted ov /hdd/movies.
I can save TV programmes to the disc no problem.
Openwif can see the movies on the disk, but VLC wont stream them.
No problem streaming TV directly.
Any ideas?
Kernel version: 3.1.1
Firmware version: 2.4
Gui version: Jul 19 2012
PC - Linux Sabayon X, Kernel 3.5
Hi,
I recently changed external Transcend HD as previous one was full. I used to be able to stream the movies from the old disk via openwebif/VLC on the PC.
The new HD is mounted ov /hdd/movies.
I can save TV programmes to the disc no problem.
Openwif can see the movies on the disk, but VLC wont stream them.
No problem streaming TV directly.
Any ideas?