D
Diablo13
Guest
When I am playing back a recorded program on my VU+Duo, I would like to be able to see the amount of time remaining, onscreen, of the program I am watching. This would be useful because sometimes I know I have to be somewhere else and would like to know if I will be able to watch the end before I leave.
I know about the red line in cool epg showing how much is left of a program, but I don't know if it is currently possible with the VIX 1.3 image to see the remaining length of recorded program I'm watching, without stopping the actual playback?
If this is not currently possible, maybe it would be a useful feature to add to a future upgrade?
Thanks for your help.
I know about the red line in cool epg showing how much is left of a program, but I don't know if it is currently possible with the VIX 1.3 image to see the remaining length of recorded program I'm watching, without stopping the actual playback?
If this is not currently possible, maybe it would be a useful feature to add to a future upgrade?
Thanks for your help.