Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Cannot install picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prioryman
  • Start date Start date
P

Prioryman

Guest
Guy's I setup a friends ET500 with the VIX image and it works s treat, however when I go to plugins and try and download UK picons set it won't do it. Keeps going back to the picons list. If I download any other plugin no problem at all.

Any one got any ideas ??

Thanks Prioryman
 
try manually downloading them rather than from the feeds.
 
try manually downloading them rather than from the feeds.

Pheonix, I would but have posted the box to my friend and he would not know were to start.

I will try and FTP to his box if I can get him on line!!!
 
yeh best thing is to ftp into the box and transfer the picons that way, thats what i do to my mates box and that. you might need to get them to forward the ftp port into their router if you cant get access

EDIT: moved out of download section
 
Last edited:
Don't bother with FTP and port forwarding, just download teamviewer and you can deal with the box as if it was on your own network.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Don't bother with FTP and port forwarding, just download teamviewer and you can deal with the box as if it was on your own network.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

port forward is better mate as long as its turnt off after use for sequirity

i find that its easier to do things remotly and you dont need the other pc on just the box and router on

plus team view VNC remote desktop which ever it may be is reall slow and annoying
 
Thanks guys - I will be calling him tomorrow as see what we can do. I will come back here and report back.

Kindest regards to all Prioryman
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top