Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cannot update again!

starskyman

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Cannot update or access plugin downloads. Help. VU solo2 055 build 3.13.5
 
I see the feeds are updating so I can understand why it prevents you from updating the image. However I dont understand why it prevents downloading any plugins?
 
same issue here. everything seems unstable and can not download

why all these updates?
 
feeds are down here even when unstable is set
 
yes same on max digital no plugin download from amber and strangely enough thought i did my solo from amber:confused:recheck for green icon then its grab time :D
 
I see the feeds are updating so I can understand why it prevents you from updating the image. However I dont understand why it prevents downloading any plugins?

Because the feeds are updated with every single build, and there are over 1 gig per feed per receiver (with thirty odd receivers covered), so to prevent you accidentally updating half the image or downloading half a plugin we kill the feeds untill all of them are safely uploaded.
 
About 45 minutes before writing this, I checked http://openvix.co.uk/ and it showed green ball for stable, but when I tried online update from the menu (Vu+ Ultimo with Apollo 55), but it said there was nothing to update.
So I downloaded the Apollo 59 image and couch-flashed and restored settings, and that worked.
 
update went fine but update screen still stays blank when wanting to view changes.
 
Thanks for all the help. updated about hour after the thread was placed. it was the server was being updated and 62 is up and running on my machine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top