Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cant access Software Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

For last few days I cannot use software updates. Whenever I try to update, it just says background check in progress, try in a few minutes.

Ive tried restarting the box, turning background update checks off, nothing has solved it. Any ideas?
 
Remove blue hd2 skin or check the other posts

As older versions of it were causing this I think

Try that then jump to the skins forum for latest version to FTP to the box


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not using that skin pal. Haven't downloaded in the past either.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top