Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Can't add timers through OpenWebif

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
I updated my Ultimo to OpenVix 5.2.002 yesterday.
Today I noticed that when I connect to OpenWebif with a browser and go to the EPG Program guide, nothing happens when I click some program. In earlier versions it opened a dialogue where a timer could be added (and some other functionalities), but now the dialogue doesn't appear.
 
Seems likely.
I have two systems at different dev versions on the way to 5.2.002.

The 5.2.002.001 is OK, while the 5.2.002.011 is, as you say, inactive for the timer pop-up.

I've opened a bug report thread for this...
 
Last edited:
Bug fix should be in next release (? i.e. I've found the problem and sent in fixed code...).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top