Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't create a swapfile

Armpit1UK

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Evening all! I have just re-flashed my box with Vix version 750 & have failed to activate the swapfile on my ext3 formatted usb stick which I use for Crossepg. I have previously been using the same usb on previous Vix versions for months with a swapfile so I don't have a clue why it's changed now. It does not give me the option to create and says Warning. I have resorted to using my hdd for epg now instead but I'm interested in seeing if I can fix this and use the usb stick again?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top