Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't Do A Restore

lammy1961

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
65
Just been messing about with my Vu Solo 2 and managed to delete a satellite anyway I thought I would just do a restore, picked the restore I wanted to use.
Then got the message "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try later"
I thought this was on my HDD ?


Any ideas ?

Thanks.
 
Hi lammy , if you only want to restore a sat on the STB shouldn't re installing a bouquet / channel list do it for you?? I'm no expert though.:rolleyes:
 
Hi lammy , if you only want to restore a sat on the STB shouldn't re installing a bouquet / channel list do it for you?? I'm no expert though.:rolleyes:

Yep, I use catseye's list and if you have lost a bouquet or entire sat then just resend the list using dreambox edit and it's all back.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top