Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Can't download picons from feeds

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

On unstable build 647.

Decided it was time to update ny picons. Can't remember where I got the ones I have now, but I'm pretty certain I had them on my DM800 over a year ago! Anyway, tried to download Ocram HD picons from the feeds, but I get an error telling me "perhaps I need to run opkg update", so from a telnet session I ran the following command:

opkg update && opkg upgrade

The upgrade/update seemed to run ok and the telnet session finished ok. However, it has made no diference, and I still get the same error when I try to download picons.

Am I using the wrong opkg command?

GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top