Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Can't Flash cus i think the memory is full

jonline

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

I got an old xp1000 which is stuck on the boot up screen show openvix.
When I try to flash the box it doesn't work. It flashes for around 20 seconds then aborts.
I aint gotta a clue on telnet but managed to scan the box using df -h

root@xp1000max:~# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
ubi0:rootfs 104.7M 42.6M 62.1M 41% /
devtmpfs 115.1M 4.0K 115.1M 0% /dev
tmpfs 64.0K 0 64.0K 0% /media
/dev/sda1 7.5G 4.0K 7.5G 0% /media/hdd
tmpfs 115.2M 104.0K 115.1M 0% /var/volatile

I can ftp into box but can't find the areas concerned above

What would i need to type into telnet to remove some of this junk.

Any help is appreciated

many thanks
 
Thanks Abu

Tried the bootloader no luck.
 
how are you trying to flash the box by usb stick?
have you tried a different stick?
smaller is better i have found with mine.
 
Hi
I have tried five different sticks. The light goes pink as described in the guide, but only for 20 seconds NOT the 2-4 minutes the guide says.
Is there a way of telnet to the box and erasing all necessary files?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top