Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Cant properly downgrade via backup on 013

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomthumb
  • Start date Start date
T

Tomthumb

Guest
Tm nano-oe 013 downgrade issue

After checking out zuess 013 testing and finding major issues, I decided to downgrade by doing a factory reset and then restoring a previous backup. Each time the backup has completed, upon reboot I check the about section and it tells me it is still on 013(with associated crashing in software):confused:, seems no way around this for me other than a complete reflash to lower software and then restore back settings

I Don't think this is major issue as I believe 013 has been pulled from the Openvix site now, just stating so bug is known and others can be aware.
 
Why downgrade & then restore a newer update?
Better off updating, build 016 currently online.
 
Thanx judge

My system kept saying nothing to upgrade, and nothing in openvix site newer, its showing 016 now though so problem sorted
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top