Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cant remove Subtitles

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyblas
  • Start date Start date
G

garyblas

Guest
Just installed Vix 2.4 cant remove subtitles.... Have turned off in menu to none and set audio language subs to non but still subtitles..

Help
 
did you press green button after changing in the menu and you need to restart afterwards
 
All audio lang set to english
prefer ac3 yes
audio stream by service yes
sub title language - None, have changed to english and other languages remains on and in english?
 
These are my settings.
 

Attachments

  • audio.webp
    audio.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
i had look also, but it seems that i have to manually deselect the subtitle for each channel.

I think enigma remembers the subtitle selection also, regardless you set it off in menu/ audio selection setup

Once you manually deselect it in audio/subtitle button in an channel it stays off.
 
Last edited:
Did this get sorted? I'm having the same issue now. put subtitles on once, and now theyre on every channel. every time i turn box on. any advice?
cheers, Dave
 
Did this get sorted? I'm having the same issue now. put subtitles on once, and now theyre on every channel. every time i turn box on. any advice?
cheers, Dave

Any update... Flashed box to 3.0 and latest software update 393 and have subs on some channels.

Ta

Phil
 
Hey!

I've got this problem on at least one channel. I can't turn the subtitles off :/

Please help:mad:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top