Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't restart "jobs running in background"

TheOne38

New member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

When I go to restart my vu duo+ I now get a message saying "7 jobs running in background are you sure you want to restart"

When i say yes the vix logo appears in the corner and nothing happens the box just freezes so i have to switch it off from the back.

I haven't had this message before.

I did try and install a plugin earlier but it won't open so i removed it not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks in advance
 
What plugin? What image? What build? How did you remove the plugin? ...
 
A dnla plugin
Vix
3.2.003 release
Removed using ftp program

Sorry abu - didn't give me options i posted via mobile
 
You may have been best removing the dnla plugin via menu > plugins > (red button) remove plugin.
You are probably best flashing latest image (ViX 3.2-010) and you could use a settings restores and I would be tempted to not do a plugins restores and see how you get on with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi mate....i tried to flash but it aborts as I am guessing because the box won't reboot

Anything else you think I can do?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top