Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCcam/card reader problem (still) and card updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter_red

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi people. I had many replies to my post about forcing the card reader to use the white card rather than cccam because I have an unstable cs on some channels.

I thought I'd cured it by reinstalling vix, cam, & cfg etc......someone suggested putting the card in the Sly box to update, which I did, put it in the duo and hey presto it was using the card instead of cam..........until today. It's back using the cam on some of the ones that were using the card???????:confused:

Why has it changed?

I read somewhere that the duo could update sly cards- no?

Thanks
 
Cant go into to much but the DUO can update the card no problems.

The problem your having is not to do with entitlements as its unlikely the card would expire after one day. It is more likely your config file.
 
the bottom line is, you are talking about cs, a subject thats clearly not discussed, please read the rules, and ask for help on this subject elswhere please,

baz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top