Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CCCam downgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonesmvix
  • Start date Start date
J

jonesmvix

Guest
Hi

Just setting up a new Duo and I installed 2.2.1 cccam which seems to be glitching where it does not glitch in a dreambox 800 clone which runs 2.1.4.
Therefore I need to install 2.1.4 and remove 2.2.1 to see if the situation improves.
When I try and load 2.1.4 using IPK it does not allow because 2.2.1 is already loaded.
I tried to disable 2.2.1 and then manually deleted the cam itself from the softcam folder using DCC. Unfortunatly when I try to install 2.1.4, it kicks off the install but stops and says the 2.2.1 is the current cam. Tried rebooting etc but no change.

Is there another setting to remove as well as the CCcam 2.2.1 from the softcam folder or is there a better way of removing the 2.2.1?

Thanks in advance

Mark
 
Just go to your plugins menu and remove plugin.
 
Excellent, thanks.
Not noticed the remove plugin on the red button, I wrongly assumed that was to remove a plugin from the list above it only and the cam does not appear in that list.
Anyway 2.1.4 installed and working far better than 2.2.1

Thanks portbhoy
 
Remember to stop and disable auto restart before uninstalling the cam. Otherwise, the cam still appears in the list and can not be disabled. The only way out is to reinstall the original and then go through the above.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top