Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] CCcam file/BIS TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter vaudinsamways
  • Start date Start date
V

vaudinsamways

Guest
Am trying to get BIS French TV viewing card to work with a soft cam

Have downloaded the "enigma2-plugin-cams-scam.3.59_1.0-r1_mipsel.ipk" file and have transferred to the /tmp folder in my box. I understand you also have to create a "CCcam.cfg" file with notebook in windows to transfer to the /etc folder in the box. (or alter the existing one)
What I don't know is what you have to put into the CCcam.cfg file? I assume it is info about my BIS TV French TV card? The card has a viewing card number as follows "400 ** ** *** 9" do you insert this or any other info in a special format? Help please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top