Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 cccam not activating and crashing

professor

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Points
0
is anyone else experiencing problem with cccam on mutant hd51. i have downloaded the 2.1.3 and 2.2.1 from openvix.co.uk but when u press ok/green button to activate the cam it does not get it activated and cccam crashing after that

anyone else facing same problem
 
Hello Guys,

I have a question, I bought yesterday a Mutant 51HD. Then, I discovered that this mutant does not work with CCCAM. It can work only with OSCAM. So, Does anyone is using this Mutant 51HD with OSCAM? What is your experience with it? Please let me know.

Thanks

Ali
 
OScam works perfect, all new generation 4K receivers use ARM based CPU.

Could you please guide me through the OSCAM installation? I am willing to use the OPENVIX. Thanks in advance.
 
As with all softcams, people on this site can only help you enter your own card details.
 
As with all softcams, people on this site can only help you enter your own card details.

Thanks for your reply.

What i meant is there any guide to install OSCAM in Mutant. I will check the forum carefully. I used to work with CCCAM. But I think the OSCAM convertor will works.

Thanks
 
Thanks for your reply.

What i meant is there any guide to install OSCAM in Mutant. I will check the forum carefully. I used to work with CCCAM. But I think the OSCAM convertor will works.

Thanks

google, there tones of info on oscam and as I have said before it takes time to learn, but once learnt, it great.
 
google, there tones of info on oscam and as I have said before it takes time to learn, but once learnt, it great.

Thanks John,

I will start with it this evening. But do you think the OSCAM convertor will really works?
 
Thanks John,

I will start with it this evening. But do you think the OSCAM convertor will really works?

yes it works! and is simple to use

the other way is what Abu (I think) suggested, there is an image you can install and download the config files from there panel. one downloaded you can amed to fit with your card, reflash openvix and then ftp those file back to box. theres a thread on here, sorry cant remember the image
 
yes it works! and is simple to use

the other way is what Abu (I think) suggested, there is an image you can install and download the config files from there panel. one downloaded you can amed to fit with your card, reflash openvix and then ftp those file back to box. theres a thread on here, sorry cant remember the image

Thanks a lot. Let me check the image name....

Thanks
 
The program is called oscam butler, it is defo in VTi but i didn't think it was in openATV because they ban all softcam downloads or talk on their site, i might be wrong though.
 
Hi guys,

I run OPENVIX now and I installed the OSCAM from the Linuxpanel. Then, I activated the OSCAM from the Softcam. It seems works fine. I converted my CCCAM Clines to OSCAM server file using the OSCAM convertor. But still not working. Did i do something incorrect?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top