Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mega] Change default bouquet the appears after startup?

dcGT

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I have a question around changing the default bouquet that appears after the box reboots or wakes from deep standby. I have a non ABM bouquet that I would like to have selected as the default (currently, the box defaults to the “All Channels” bouquet from ABM). I see this when I launch the EPG or the TV Guide for the first time after reboot.

Is there are way to modify the default bouquet?

Thanks,

dcGT
 
Hi,
I do not know about bouquet only but I use a service from my favorite bouquet as start up service (channel list, menu, set as start up service) and with this service also my favorite bouquet is default after boot.

ciao
 
Bring up the bouquet list (usually by pressing the TV button).
Press Menu > Enable move mode and select the bouquet you want to be default and press OK. Then move it to the top using the direction keys and press OK again.

You will then need to go into autobouquetsmaker and change 'place bouquets at' and change it from 'top' to 'bottom'.
 
Hi,
I do not know about bouquet only but I use a service from my favorite bouquet as start up service (channel list, menu, set as start up service) and with this service also my favorite bouquet is default after boot.

ciao

Thanks for this, yes I have set the default channel on start up.

dcGT
 
Bring up the bouquet list (usually by pressing the TV button).
Press Menu > Enable move mode and select the bouquet you want to be default and press OK. Then move it to the top using the direction keys and press OK again.

You will then need to go into autobouquetsmaker and change 'place bouquets at' and change it from 'top' to 'bottom'.

Thanks, will give this a try later. Although I currently have the bouquet I want to be default (a non AMB bouquet) at the top of my list and I think I have set ABM to add bouquets to bottom. Will double-check later though.

Cheers,

dcGT
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top