Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] change remote button

  • Thread starter Thread starter hwads
  • Start date Start date
H

hwads

Guest
Hi
when pressing left or right it brings up the epg, is there a way to change it so it changes channels?
I have looked but cannot find a solution (new to image) great image thank you.
 
Use settings/settings info bar egg mode

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
thanks for the reply, not working though, tried most settings I must be missing something!!!
 
thanks for the reply, not working though, tried most settings I must be missing something!!!

When on any screen, press menu to see what options are available.
The screen you're discussing has Multi EPG & Single EPG options.

Why not use the many other options to change channels, including the Channel +, Channel - buttons?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top